REGISTRATION and LODGING INFORMATION!
(Registration includes Continental Breakfast, Lunch, and More…)
LODGING INFORMATION: – Conference Recommended Hotel
Room Rates: $99.00/night
180 Hawley Lane, Trumbull, CT 06611
Call Marriott Reservations at 1 (800) 228-9290 or (203) 378-1400 on or before
Friday, March 7, 2014, (the “CutOff Date”) to make their sleeping room reservations.
Identify yourself as part of the Fairfield University Media Literary Symposium group staying at the Trumbull Marriott Merritt Parkway, located at 180 Hawley Lane, Trumbull, CT 06611.
All reservations must be guaranteed with a major credit card. The hotel will not hold any reservations unless secured by credit card.
Complimentary internet in guest rooms will be provided for those who register
Some of Our Featured Presenters
- Renee Hobbs, Founding Director–URI Harrington School ( Moderating Opening Session)
- Tessa Jolls, President, Center for Media Literacy
- Julian McDougall- Bournemouth University
- Marieli Rowe, Executive Director, National Telemedia Council
- Neil Andersen, President- The Association for Media Literacy, Toronto, Canada
- Renee Cherow-O’Leary, President, Education for the 21st Century
- Bill Shribman, Senior. Executive Producer at WGBH – Boston
- Lori Bindig, Associate Professor, Sacred Heart University
- Rob Williams, President of ACME
- Alice Lee, Professor, Hong Kong University